I’m falling behind on my work and I think I’m in trouble, but it’s way past the date to withdraw from courses. What do I do?

Don’t panic. You can speak with your Professors, of course, and you should do so as early as possible. If you suffer from a condition that is negatively affecting your overall academic success, you should contact the Faculty of Arts Advising Office immediately.