To facilitate communication, students are asked to submit their assignments electronically. Please follow the steps below:
(Students who are already registered with Turnitin may skip to Step 3.)
- Visit the Turnitin page of the Learning Technology Hub for background information.
- Select "Get Started" and follow the instructions to create a user profile.
- Log in.
- Select "enroll in a class" and provide the following information:
- class/section ID: 20004217
- enrollment password: asia373
- Select "18W-ASIA 373" from the list.
- Select "submit" (next to the appropriate assignment):
- Choose "file upload" (preferred) or "cut & paste" (please delete your name and any identification information from the original document before uploading);
- Provide the required information;
- Upload your file or copy and paste your document (including endnotes and bibliography, if applicable);
- Select "submit" and wait for confirmation.
(If you are using Turnitin for the first time and want to get a sense of how the service works, you may submit a draft version of your assignment under "trial submission.")
- Students are encouraged to familiarize themselves with the Turnitin service as soon as possible.
- Students are responsible for the safekeeping of their own work and may be asked to submit hardcopies to the instructor.
- Students who are unable to access Turnitin may submit their assignments to the instructor as e-mail attachments (which will then be forwarded to Turnitin). Please contact the instructor in advance.